In the first of our deep-dives into the topics from our 2021 World Changers report, Elle Bradley-Cox explores the power of online communities in 'nurture your networks'.
Elle joins our head of digital Tony Stewart and senior writer Jacey Lamerton to look at the impact community networks had
in 2020 and what the future holds, covering:
- What the online networks landscape looks like right now
- The pitfalls IC teams face when launching or maintaining online communities
- Citizen journalism and self-initiated content – how to balance freedom with structure
- Writing for online – how to crowdsource and tap into the very best of the online world
- The opportunities for online communities in 2021
Elle also speaks with Kate Forgione, CEO of Customer Success Network.
A former Yammer and Microsoft employee, Kate is a passionate advocate
for community centric technology.
She shares her advice for building a
solid business case for the community manager in your internal comms
Listen to the episode