Internal Communication Consultants!
Superstars wanted. We’re looking for a Junior / Middleweight Internal Communications Consultant to join our enthusiastic, fast-growing team in York.
Internal Communications Consultant
Full Time Salary: £ excellent, plus excellent benefits
Job type: Full time, permanent, York-based
Who: We’re scarlettabbott, the award winning internal communication specialists based in York, and more recently London, growing at pace in the UK and Globally, following recent exciting account wins.
Role profile: This is a job for people who love the energy, variety and challenge of a world-class creative agency. Someone who is not afraid to get stuck in, bring ideas and carry an unflappable can-do attitude to the work they produce.
You’ll become an integral part of a team that includes designers, developers, film producers, animators, writers and consultants to produce amazing Internal Communications campaigns and engagements.
Role requirements: We’re looking for someone with a good understanding of the world of Internal Communications, ideally with two or more years’ experience in-house or agency.
You’ll be great at handling live projects, managing your day effectively while instilling huge confidence in those you work with by being totally “on it”. You’ll also be able to work closely with senior stakeholders to forge excellent working relationships.
You’ll have a good eye for writing and design projects. You’re full of creative ideas and strategic solutions, tapping into your knowledge of communicating with internal audiences in large organisations.
You’ll have a passion to learn and a desire to drive your career forward. You’ll enjoy working alongside equally diligent, creative, passionate professionals and be excited about what you can bring to this award-winning team.
- Supporting live projects, right from the ideas stage through to final delivery
- Meeting with clients to discuss work and build strong working relationships
- Offering creative ideas and strategic solutions to new briefs
- Briefing designers and illustrators and third parties
- Daily project management, including planning of timescales and deliverables
- Helping to deliver all projects on time and on budget
Skills and experience:
- Experience in internal communications; ideally two or more years working in-house of similar agency environment
- A proven interest in creative communications and people engagement
- A creative streak, able to bring fresh and smart ideas to every project
You will thrive in this role if you are:
- Client focussed, naturally motivated to go above and beyond to deliver a fantastic service experience
- Ambitious and motivated by hard work and achievement
- Passionate about being exceptional – disinterested in average
- Resilient and positive
- High levels of personal accountability
- Keen to learn, with a natural thirst for new ideas and approaches
- Fun, friendly and a true team player
- Ready to bring the best of you to work every day
- A secure and evolving role in an exciting and fast-growing company
- Yearly remuneration reviews and discretionary bonus scheme
- Package including Private Healthcare, Pension Scheme, and Death in Service benefits
- Great company culture; an exceptional team spirit in a small, young and enthusiastic group
- Opportunities for career development and growth within one of the best creative agencies in the industry
About the mothership: We have an award-winning converted chapel office HQ in Fulford, York where the role is based. It’s home to a team of amazing people, including designers, writers and consultants. We have a team in London and our digi-expert based in Berlin. It’s a fun, lively and hugely supportive team, all passionate about maintaining our high standards and excellent reputation. We also have three office dogs, so hopefully you don’t have fur allergies.
How to apply:
Please send a CV and covering letter to [email protected] by Friday 08 June