We’re looking for a Support Team Administrator to join our enthusiastic, fast-growing team. This is a permanent role, based in York that could be full-time or part-time, (Monday to Friday).
Is this you?
We’re looking for an excellent ‘all-rounder’ who’s prepared to turn their hand to a wide variety of tasks to support the administrative elements of HR, Finance and Office Management.
You’re a self-starter and carry an unshakeable can-do attitude. You’re great at prioritising a constantly changing ‘to do’ list, while instilling huge confidence in those you work with by being totally ‘on it’.
You’re resilient, with high levels of personal accountability and a drive to be exceptional – you’re not interested in average. You’re ready to dazzle us with your organisational skills and expertise.
What you’ll do:
Perform multifaceted administrative support across all aspects of the support team with a priority focus being within HR.
Here’s a flavour of things you would do:
- HR, including recruitment, onboarding, absence, policies, plus much more.
- Maintain employee records
- Co-ordinate posting of vacancies and circulation of applicant’s CVs
- New Starter contracts, paperwork signatures, references and filing
- Contract legislation and policy reviews support
- Employee wellbeing communications and events planning
- Benefits administration
- Training coordination and record keeping
- Probation monitoring and confirmation
Finance, including debtor and creditor communications
- Preparation of supplier payments and remittances
- Preparation and issue of client statements
- Preparation of Credit Card imports
- Petty Cash Reconciliation
Office Management, including supporting the current team with general office support, particularly for holiday cover.
- Answering telephones
- Booking of Travel and Accommodation
Your skills and experience:
- Experience in an administrative support role or role with the necessary transferrable skills
- Some basic HR knowledge would be desirable but not essential
- Be extremely organised with good time management
- An ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills
- Have excellent verbal, written and numerical skills
- Have good all-round IT knowledge and computer literate with Microsoft Office and Mac OS would be desirable
- Commitment to accuracy and outstanding attention to detail
What we offer:
You’ll be part of Team SA. A vibrant, energetic, award-winning team of people who love what they do, support each other, and get a buzz from working together to delight clients and colleagues alike.
You’ll learn every day, working with some of the best in the business, amazing global brands and clients across every industry sector. You’ll have the opportunity to develop and shape your career in a dynamic and growing business, having plenty of fun along the way.
You’ll get a healthy remuneration package including yearly salary reviews and discretionary bonus scheme, coaching and development, away days, private healthcare, pension scheme, and death in service benefits.
You’ll thrive in this role if you:
- Are looking for a role with lots of variety
- Have some administrative experience/skills
- Are discreet as you will be exposed to confidential information
- A self-motivated mindset and able to work autonomously and as part of a team