We’re looking for an experienced HR Manager to join our enthusiastic,
fast-growing team. This is a permanent role, based in York.
Is this you?
We’re looking for an experienced HR Manager to join our enthusiastic, fast-growing team. This is a permanent role, based in York.
You’re a self-starter and carry an unshakeable can-do attitude. You’re great at prioritising a constantly changing ‘to do’ list. You calmly turn your hand to all people related matters with the highest level of emotional intelligence, confidentiality and attention to detail.
Your employment law knowledge and HR best practise are second to none which makes you a reliable and trusted part of any team.
You’re resilient, with high levels of personal accountability and a drive to be exceptional – you’re not interested in average. You’re ready to dazzle us with your professional HR knowhow.
What you’ll do:
- Provide comprehensive advice and support and coaching to senior management, line managers and employees on all aspects of HR, ensuring best practise at each stage
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of employment legislation and HR best practise
- Maintain a robust working relationship with the company’s employment law advisors
- Assist with appraisals, performance management and remuneration conversations
- Manage absence and employee wellbeing
- Process contract variations
- Provide advice on current benefits for employees and managers, including sharing best practice with senior leadership team
- Lead on recruitment and selection strategies, including: writing/placing adverts, interview questions, CV reviewing, interviewing, recruitment administration
- Schedule inductions for all new starters
- Maintain employee records
- Drive the development, implementation & evaluation of the HR strategy
- Implement and monitor learning and development within the business
- Monitor, review and implement HR policies and processes
- Support change management processes
- Work to further develop SA’s EVP and reward strategy
- Manage talent and succession planning
- Organise training for employees.
Your skills and experience:
- Proven HR generalist experience of at least five years, preferably in agency environment
- Strong communication, organisational and analytical skills
- Commitment to accuracy and excellent attention to detail and administration
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of service
- Proven leadership capabilities
- A solid knowledge of employment legislation and its application
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills
- Experienced in developing and supporting line managers
- An ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy
- Experience of conflict resolution and handling grievances.
What we offer:
You’ll be part of Team SA. A vibrant, energetic, award-winning team of people who love what they do, support each other, and get a buzz from working together to delight clients and colleagues alike.
You’ll learn every day, working with some of the best in the business, amazing global brands and clients across every industry sector. You’ll have the opportunity to develop and shape your career in a dynamic and growing business, having plenty of fun along the way.
You’ll get a healthy remuneration package including yearly salary reviews and discretionary bonus scheme, coaching and development, away days, private healthcare, pension scheme, and death in service benefits.