Your time to shine
We’re looking for a Project Coordinator to join our enthusiastic, fast-growing team in York.
Role: Project Coordinator
Full Time Salary: £ excellent, plus excellent benefits
Job type: Full time, permanent, York-based
Who: We’re scarlettabbott, the award winning internal communication specialists based in York, and more recently London, growing at pace in the UK and Globally, following recent exciting account wins.
Role profile: This is a job for people who love the energy, variety and challenge of a world-class creative agency. Someone who is not afraid to get stuck in, bring ideas and carry an unflappable can-do attitude to the work they produce.
You’ll take responsibility to see projects from creation to completion, being the heartbeat of a team that includes designers, developers, film producers, animators, writers and consultants to produce amazing campaigns and engagements.
You’ll be a meticulous planner, able to coordinate multiple projects that are underway and managing your day effectively, while instilling huge confidence in your team mates and clients by being totally ‘on it’. You’ll also be able to work closely with clients to forge excellent working relationships.
You’ll have a good eye for writing and design projects, ideally with an understanding of the specific challenges and opportunities of communicating with internal audiences and a wide variety of workforces.
You’ll have a passion to learn and a desire to drive your career forward. You’ll enjoy working alongside equally diligent, creative, passionate professionals and be excited about what you can bring to this award-winning team.
- Coordinating projects end-to-end, from the ideas stage through to final delivery
- Owning the project management of live jobs, including initial planning of timescales and deliverables
- Working closely with our Studio Manager to help coordinate design resource
- Briefing designers and illustrators and third parties, as required
- Sourcing and managing freelancers and suppliers as required
- Working to ensure all projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Gatekeeper to ensure the highest levels of quality and accuracy of projects leaving the building
Skills and experience:
- Experience in an agency environment or project management role
- A demonstrable track record of planning and delivery of complex projects
- Delivery focussed – on time, on budget, and to high quality
- A proven interest in creative communications and people engagement
You will thrive in this role if you are:
- Confident and expert
- Client centric and naturally goes above and beyond to deliver an amazing client experience
- Ambitious and motivated by hard work and achievement, their own and others
- Passionate about being exceptional, disinterested in average
- Obsessed with quality, innovation and thought leadership
- Resilient and positive
- High levels of personal accountability
- Fun, lively, likeable, enjoys a laugh (especially when the pressure is on)
- A secure and evolving role in an exciting and fast-growing company
- Yearly remuneration reviews and discretionary bonus scheme
- Package including Private Healthcare, Pension Scheme, and Death in Service benefits
- Great company culture; an exceptional team spirit in a small, young and enthusiastic group
- A high level of autonomy, balanced with ample support
- Opportunities to get involved in all levels of the company if interest is there
- Opportunities for career development and growth within one of the best creative agencies in the industry
About the mothership…
We have an award-winning converted chapel office HQ in Fulford, York where the role is based. It’s home to a team of amazing people, including designers, writers and consultants. We have a team in London and our digi-expert based in Berlin. It’s a fun, lively and hugely supportive team, all passionate about maintaining our high standards and excellent reputation. We also have three office dogs, so hopefully you don’t have fur allergies.
How to apply
Send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com by Friday 26 January.